Bass Chief (Bass Overdrive)
The “Bass Chief” is an analogue overdrive pedal for bass guitar with true bypass. It has 5 controls which include a 2-band equaliser section, blend control, gain and volume. The blend knob allows you to go from a full wet signal to a full dry signal which allows you to dial in your required amount of oomph. This pedal has plenty in the tank and can give the bass guitar some tube amp style smooth tones but still give you a growl when you need it.
4 in stock
Level: Controls the volume or output of the effect
Overdrive: Controls gain of the overdrive
Treble: Cuts or boosts frequencies above 800Hz
Bass: Cuts or boosts frequencies under 800Hz
Blend: Controls the wet to dry signal
- The Bass Chief comes in a 1590BBM Enclosure (LxWxD): 76mm x91.3mmx 39.3mm (4.67 x 3.654 x 1.547 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in black and gold metallic flake paint, Mexican day of the dead graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made