Bass Para EQ (Parametric EQ)
The “Bass Filtron” is a bass guitar envelope filter which gives an auto wah style effect. This pedal has 3 control knobs for range, attack and decay plus a Hi/Lo toggle switch and has great sound control.
1 in stock
Low Band: 33Hz – 330Hz frequency range
Mid Band: 250Hz – 2.5kHz frequency range
Hi Band: 1.1kHz – 11kHz frequency range
Each band has +/-12dB of boost
Each band has Q control to adjust the width of the frequencies affected
Level knob controls overall output with more than 30dB of boost on tap
- The Bass Par EQ comes in a 1590BBM Enclosure (LxWxD): 76mm x91.3mmx 39.3mm (4.67 x 3.654 x 1.547 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in green metallic flake paint and silver paisley skulls graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made