Bass Fuzz8 (Bass Octave Up Fuzz)
The “Bass Fuzz8” is a bass up octave fuzz pedal with a great sound. This is a rather naughty, velcro ripping style fuzz but is not over saturated or gated. This octave fuzz is extremely articulate and responds well to the bass being played using a plectrum. The blend knob allows you to blend the fuzz signal to the clean signal amount and the texture knob allows you to control how much of the octave you require. The Flattley Bass Fuzz8 comes standard with a colour changing LED. This is a great fuzz pedal that most bass players should have on their pedal board.
2 in stock
Blend: Blends fuzz & octave with clean signal
Texture: Controls the amount of octave
- The Bass Fuzz8 comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in oil slick graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made