Bass Phoenix (Analogue Flanger)
The “Bass Phoenix” is a bass guitar flanger with a great sound. You can get a wide range of classic flanging sounds from this pedal, from deep slow whooshes to rippling wobbles. The four control knobs allow you to dial in manual flanger frequency, depth, rate and resonance feedback.
Out of stock
Feedback: Controls the amount of feedback
Rate: Controls the speed of the wet signal
Depth: Controls the intensity of the wet signal
Manual: control to set static flanger sounds when depth control set to zero
- The Bass Phoenix comes in a 1590BB Enclosure (LxWxD): 119 x 94 x 30 mm (67 x 3.68 x 1.18 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in a purple candy lacquer over black and silver philigree skulls graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made