Bass Poison Ivy (Bass Fuzz)
The Bass Poison Ivy is an analogue bass guitar fuzz pedal with true bypass. This pedal has a germanium transistor fitted to give it a warm vintage fuzz tone. The blend knob allows you to go from a full wet signal to a full dry signal which allows you to dial in your required amount of oomph. This pedal has plenty in the tank and can give the bass guitar some subtle fuzz tones but still give you a nasty growl when you need it.
2 in stock
This pedal was featured in 2018’s Bass Magazine and this is what they said:
Meanwhile, the Poison Ivy fuzz pedal offers fuzz tones from the subtle to the extreme, and everything in between. How you wish to drench your tone with fuzz is determined by the Blend control, and the fuzz tone itself is impressive, whether you play with a pick, fingerstyle or slap. 8/10
Level: Controls the volume or output of the effect
Fuzz: Controls how much signal passes between Q1 and Q2
Attack: Sweeps between the outputs of the selected transistors
Blend: Blends between the clean signal, and fuzz
- The Bass Poison Ivy comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in holographic chrome metal flake paint and black insanity skulls graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made