Bass Sub Octave (Sub Octave & Ring Modulator)
The “Bass Sub Octave” is a bass sub octave with ring modulation. This pedal will make your bass sound like a synth and has an awesome sound in the mix.
Out of stock
This pedal was featured in 2018’s Bass Guitar Magazine and voted in the top 5 of 2018’s best new bass effects. This is what they said:
The Sub-Octave pedal received a lot of interest at the show – and rightly so, with its fully-featured control set. Two useful options are the switch for the Sub-Bass signal only, giving you an octave-down bass-line without any of the dry signal, and the Stabilize switch, which improves the tracking for any basses whose signal may cause issues in that area.
Mix: Blends the Octave down and Ringer with clean signal. Fully clockwise is pure clean signal. Fully anti-clockwise is pure octave signal
Tone: Controls the amount of high frequencies cut from the octave down signal
Ringer: Activates a Ringer circuit for an added octave up
Stabilise: Improves the octave tracking for some instruments. The usefulness of this feature depends on the frequency range, impedance, and output level of the input instrument. This feature may actually be a hinderance for some instruments
- The Bass Sub Octave comes in a 1590BBM Enclosure (LxWxD): 76mm x91.3mmx 39.3mm (4.67 x 3.654 x 1.547 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in black, orange candy lacquer and silver paisley skulls graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made