Bass Valkyrie (Analogue Chorus)
The Bass Valkyrie is an analogue chorus pedal for the bass guitar with true bypass. It has a a blue led which pulses with the speed that the rate knob is set at.The Bass Valkyrie has a very rich vintage, lush creamy chorus tone with a “Blend” control knob that allows you dial in your wet to dry ratio signal.
3 in stock
This pedal was featured in 2018’s Bass Magazine and this is what they said:
The Bass Valkyrie is an analogue chorus pedal and comes fitted with a flashing LED indicator to show the rate of the chorus effect. The Blend control allows the player to manipulate the degree of wet and dry signal in the bass mix, and the effect itself is smooth and direct without being over the top or removing definition from your bass tone.
Blend: Controls the ratio of wet signal to dry signal
Rate: Controls the speed of the wet signal
Depth: Controls the intensity of the wet signal
- The Bass Valkyrie comes in a 1590BB Enclosure (LxWxD): 119 x 94 x 30 mm (67 x 3.68 x 1.18 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in a blue candy lacquer over black and silver philigree skulls graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made