Centurion Special (Transparent Overdrive)
The “Centurion” pedal is Flattley Guitar Pedals version of a transparent overdrive pedal. This pedal is perfect to use on its own to get mild gain sounds that just starts to break up or full tilt to get a full-on overdrive sound when your amp is set on the clean channel. Alternatively, you can use this pedal to boost an overdriven tube amp or overdrive, distortion, fuzz and muff pedals that gives an amazing sound, clarity and tone. This pedal also cleans up when you turn down the guitar volume without losing the overall volume. The Centurion Special comes with a halo ring installed and large foot topper switch as standard.
8 in stock
Volume: Controls the overall output level.
Gain: Controls the amount of gain/overdrive
Treble: Controls the amount of treble/bass
- The Centurion Special comes in a 1590BB Enclosure (LxWxD): 119 x 94 x 30 mm (67 x 3.68 x 1.18 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- The Centurion Special edition comes in a variety of special graphics so contact Flattley Guitar Pedals direct to see what is in the current stock or have your Centurion Special done in one of our graphics from the available range
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made