DG Fuzz (Fuzz)
The “DG fuzz” pedal is a fuzz pedal based on a muff style circuit with a warm tone and a big bottom end to it. This fuzz pedal is representative of the fuzz sounds used around the Gilmour era of the 70’s. Also having an internal trim pot for the amount of fuzz, you can set your own desired level and adjust from the preset level.
3 in stock
Volume: Controls the volume level of the effect
Fuzz: Controls the amount of fuzz
Treble: Controls the amount of treble
Bass: Controls the amount of bass
- The DG Fuzz comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate fitted or large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in holographic chrome metallic flake paint, sugar skulls graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made