Plexstar II (Plexi Drive)
The “Plexstar II” overdrive pedal is a plexi style JTM 45 amp in a box but made in a different way that the Flattley Plexstar pedal. It comes with the 2 amp channels in parallel just like the real plexi amp giving you a wide range of plexi tones. Just like the Plexstar, the Plexstar II gives you monster overdrive tones. The Plexstar II gives you overdriven tones where you can be in the same room without bursting your eardrums with the Plexstar fully cranked!!!!!
1 in stock
Volume: Controls the overall output level.
Gain: Controls the amount of bass gain/overdrive from channel B
Tone: Controls the amount of treble gain/overdrive from channel A
Toggle Switch: Boost switch
- The Plexstar II comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate or large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes gold metallic flake paint and black graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made