Poison Ivy (Octave Harmonic Fuzz)
The “Poison Ivy” fuzz pedal is modelled on a 60’s/early 70’s style Super Fuzz. There is a 2-position tone switch which gives you 2 different sounds and the expander knob takes the fuzz sound from a wide fuzz sound to completely over the top providing some great octave sounds. The internal trim pot also allows you to fine adjust the internal octave amp. There’s no holding back with this fuzz pedal It’s awesome.
Expander: Controls the volume level of the effect
Balance: Controls the tone of the effect
Toggle Switch: The two position tone switch goes from tight scooped out mids to flat EQ with a wide open feel. It’s almost like having two completely different pedals in one box
- The Poison Ivy comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have a large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in silver paint and black graphics.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made