The “Revstar” is a reverb pedal that will give you room and hall type reverb through a “Accutronics” reverb unit. It’s very simple to use with only having 2 knobs so dial some reverb in and away you go.
1 in stock
Decay: Controls the signal to the reverb unit
Mix: Controls the wet to dry signal ration
- The Revstar comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate fitted, halo light ring or large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in red metallic flake paint, silver graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made