The idea behind Solaris was to create a simple fuzz box that would do a few tones well, a “fuzz without fuss”. To this end the gain is pre-set to max, the volume control of your guitar can be used to change the tone so don’t forget to experiment…
1 in stock
Volume: The volume control allows the user to determine the output volume of the effect only. It can be used to equalise the volume to the bypassed guitar signal or to dial in as much boost or cut as required. Note that at minimum there is no sound from the effect (always worth checking if the effect is not working). At maximum there is a fair amount of boost so use with caution.
Tone: Tone control to the left is a fuzz that is creamy (the sound of Solaris), tone control to the right gives more treble without losing all the bottom end. The effect is the same for both positions of the Norm/Norm+ switch
Norm/Norm+ Switch: The ‘Norm’ position gives the gain and tone that we favour, however it was decided to give an alternative more aggressive tone by adding a switch that changes some of the feedback components. As a result the Norm+ selection gives a lift in volume with a harder edge
- The Solaris comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate fitted or large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in oil slick graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made