The Phoenix (Stereo Analogue Flanger)
“The Phoenix” is an analogue stereo flanger with two delay chips and therefore two separate circuits. When the toggle switch is on “normal” only one delay chip is used but when the differential mode is selected the second delay chip is utilized in parallel but out of phase to the first delay chip. When the delay time is turned up you create amazingly deep smooth flanger tones. This is definitely an old school flanger.
3 in stock
Rate: Controls the speed of the sweep
Depth: Controls the intensity of the sweep
Regeneration: Controls the amount of signal sent back into the delay line
Manual: This allows you to manually control the sweep when the depth control is fully anti-clockwise. It can also act as the delay time when the depth control is not fully clockwise. The manual control is very interactive with the depth control so the more you turn the depth control anti clockwise the more control you will have with the manual control.
Normal/Differential switch: This switch adds or removes a second BBD I/C that is in parallel and out of phase with the primary BBD I/C
- The Phoenix comes in a 1590BBM Enclosure (LxWxD): 76mm x91.3mmx 39.3mm (4.67 x 3.654 x 1.547 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate fitted or large foot topper switch at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in purple metallic flake paint, silver graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made