Valkyrie (Vintage Analogue Chorus)
The “Valkyrie” pedal is an analogue chorus pedal styled on a 1980’s vintage sound with true bypass. This vintage tone is smooth, deep and warm which is something you do not get any more with modern chorus pedals. The blue LED flashes in time with the rate and with only two knobs it makes it very easy to use. Not a lot more to be said but the Valkyrie is definitely the chorus pedal for you if you want the deep, lush creamy chorus tones.
2 in stock
Depth: Controls the intensity of the chorus effect.
Rate: Controls the speed of the chorus effect.
- The Valkyrie comes in a 125B Enclosure (LxWxD): 119x64x40mm (including lid) (69 x 2.52 x 1.57 inch)
- -9v dc tip power supply required
- No internal 9v dc battery function
- If you would like to have the halo light plate, halo light ring or large foot topper switch fitted at an additional cost then please request this prior to ordering.
- This edition comes in blue metallic flake paint, silver graphics. Alternative graphic schemes available upon request.
- All Flattley pedals are handmade, hand wired boutique custom guitar and bass pedal effects manufacturing company in the UK. further details can be found at and all our social media sites on Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn/YouTube. Come and follow us/subscribe to see what we do and how you would want to have your customised pedal made